Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1st Day of School!


Tytus has been pretty excited to start school....and today was his first day! We have talked quite a bit about what he'll do there, new friends he'll get to make, eating lunch and playing, and getting to tell us all about it once he gets home. He picked out his clothes the night before and set out his backpack and lunch box so everything was ready to go in the morning. He was excited about his big day, and I can't wait to hear about it once he gets home. 
So big and serious. I was holding his hand as we walked to his classroom and then he looked at me and said "No, like this" and let go of my hand to put it down by his side. Of course, he's so big and doesn't need to hold my hand. :)
Off we go!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! He looks so, so cute and grownup with his hair combed so nice. I hope it was a great day for him but also for you and lil bit!
    Love, manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the anticipation of so many new things he gets to do! Such a big boy to pick out his clothes and set things out to be ready to go :) The excitement I heard in your voice reminds me of the new outfits, lunch box, backpack, everything set for new adventures that I remember as we sent you off each year too : ) Thanks for sharing these times with us : )

    ReplyDelete