Saturday, February 2, 2013

6 weeks

Our 6 week old!
Witten is a happy little guy and a great sleeper at night, but we've got to work on those naps during the day. Each day I think I'll catch a quick nap if I can get both sleeping at the same time, but more often than not I end up spending time with one of them while the other sleeps. Here's what Witten and I ended up doing the other day while Tytus was sound asleep. It was so fun to hear him "talking" while kicking his feet so happily! And even though I didn't get a nap, it's really special to have alone time with Witten. It was fun to just enjoy him without going back and forth between the two of them. 


This was also the first day that all 3 of us went to MOPS. So fun to get out and spend time with friends!
Tytus, of course, is taking notes on all the ways we help take care of Witten and how it's different than him. He'll take the initiative to help out and is such a fun brother. While I was making lunch one day this week I looked over to see him doing this. 



Just for fun, I found these picture of our two boys around the same age. It's fun to see how similar they are, but we can definitely already see differences as well. I think Tytus is actually a little older in these two, but it's still pretty close. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment